Is your child ready to sit at the dinner table with the rest of the family? The My Happy Helpers Adjustable Dining GroChair is designed to be used when your little one is too big for a high chair, but still too small to comfortably sit in a regular chair. Offering the perfect solution to getting your child sitting at a safe and comfortable height at the dining room table without the need for booster chairs or cushions.
The Grochair quickly and easily adjusts in height so that your child can remain in their chair from the transition age of 18 months, right through until late primary school age.
Specifically designed with a cushioned seat and wooden back-rest, the Grochair ensures your child is comfortably and safely supported at the dining table so they can actively participate in family mealtimes.
- 100% Natural Solid Birch Wood.
- High sides to prevent sideways movement off the chair.
- Sleek modern design, in a choice of two colours.
- FSC certified timber.
- Padded seat cushion with a real-feel synthetic leather outer, designed for easy cleaning and durability.
- Non toxic child safe paints and varnishes.
- Developed to aid the transition from high chair to dining chair.
Dining Table Size : 80cm * 41cm * 35cm (Designed for all standard dining table heights. The slope of the sides of the GroChair ensure the front of the chair sits under the table top)
Adult supervision is required at all times. Please be aware that children will need to be supported by an adult as they transition to Gro chair.
Recommended Age 36+ Months - 6 years
Shipping rate: $24.95 flat rate across Australia