Have you ever stuck your hands into a bowl full of slime? It is a totally unique sensory experience- it feels icky, squishy, wet, slimey, but most of all - it's lots of fun! Touching the sensory texture of slime can be a calming and mindful experience for children and is a great way for them to play quietly and help them wind down.
The Sense & Grow Sea Life Sensory Slime Bin is a great way for your child to have fun while also giving their senses a good workout too.
The Sense & Grow Sea Life Sensory Slime Bin set is all about the magic and wonders of the ocean. Inside the bin is a large pack of blue slime! Kids just love playing with slime and this stuff is awesome. The slime is brightly coloured, yucky and fun and will stimulate their sense of touch, smell, and sight. The Sense & Grow Sea Life Sensory Slime Bin set comes with everything you need for your sensory play tub experience. It comes with some miniature sea animal figurines including: a dolphin, hammerhead shark, crab, octopus, and a sea turtle. There is also a spade and a scooper that they can use to scoop and pour the elements within their sensory play bin,
The Sense & Grow Sea Life Sensory Slime Bin set helps develop your child's fine motor skills while encouraging creative, imaginative please. Once your child has finished playing, simply place the contents back inside the container and store it away for another day.
The Sense & Grow Sea Life Sensory Slime Bin set is the perfect rainy day activity, preschool classroom tool, lockdown activity or Christmas present.
What we love about The Sense & Grow Sea Life Sensory Slime Bin:
- The slime is blue coloured and encourages hands on sensory play
- The set includes everything you need for their play experience - no preparation required!
- Your child can use the scoop and spade to play with the slime. These tools can also be used in other scenarios such as the sand pit, dirt or the bath.
- Coming in a sealable container, you can store the content of the sensory bin and use it multiple times.
Recommended Age: 3+ years. Slime should not be ingested.
Slime is so much fun, but can also get messy! We suggest playing with your slime sensory bin outdoors. Place newspaper underneath your bin to protect your table. Wear an art smock to protect clothes from slime.
If slime gets on clothes, here is a natural and tested way to remove any slime stains:
- Remove excess slime.
- Pour white vinegar onto the slime.
- Allow the vinegar to soak into the fabric for five minutes.
- Using circular motions, gently scrub the area with a soft brush or sponge.
- Rinse the area in hot water.
- Wash as usual.