Do you or your child suffer from stress, or find it hard to settle into bed at night and fall asleep? If you answered yes- your answer could be a weighted blanket! We have chosen to stock the Neptune weighted blankets because we can personally vouch for them! We sleep with this blanket at home, and cuddle up underneath it with the kids while watching TV or reading books- and we absolutely love it! Yes it seems expensive, but it is totally worth the investment!
The Neptune Weighted Blanket is a weighted blanket with a soft minky cover that is cuddly, calming and comforting. These blankets have been designed to give an even weight distribution which applies Deep Touch Pressure Stimulation (DTPS) to give you that 'hugged' feeling. This is perfect for when you are stressed out or just need to calm down and get some much needed rest.
This Weighted Blanket is Neptune's newest sensory therapy weighted blanket for kids and adults. It contains a 7 layer construction using the industries smallest pocket squares for even weight distribution. Using ultrasonic stitching on the minky cover- there is a better tactile feel, no fraying, no bunching and a cleaner, more calming pattern.
The inner blankets are made with breathable cotton filled with a superior glass bead which keeps the blankets thin, quiet, safe and fully washable. Unlike inferior polly-pellets which are detrimental to our environment, these glass beads basically become sand once no longer in use.
- 100% Natural Cotton: Using the highest grade, breathable cotton.
- Machine washable
- Microfibre Bead Barrier- To ensure there is no bead leakage and to keep the weight evenly distributed throughout the blanket.
- Cotton Filling- for a luxurious "cloud" feeling
- Filled with superior glass beads- which are hypoallergenic, odourless, non-toxic and quiet!
- The weight provides a therapeutic pressure which studies has shown can help reduce anxiety, stress and help with insomnia.
- Micro inner pockets- contains smaller compartments so that the weight is evenly distributed and provides consistent comfort.
- Suitable for all members of the family- select the size and weight that best suits you.
- For best results- the blanket weight you choose should be approximately 10% of your body weight. For example, if you weight 50kg, then a 5kg blanket is most suitable.
- Enjoy Free Shipping on your Blanket!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My wife bought this for our bed. I was totally sceptical at first, but now I love sleeping with it, especially in winter. Highly recommend.