If you have any problems with an item purchased from The Sensory Specialist, please complete the following:
Contact us either by email- firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order ID and a brief description so that we can start the return process for you.
Items that are damaged on arrival:
- Should you receive your parcel and open it to find something damaged, simply email us a photo of the damaged item including the packaging it arrived in with your name and order ID
- This must be done within 1 days of the parcel being received or the Courier's may not cover the insurance claim.
- In most cases we will organise a replacement item to be sent out immediately
- If the item is no longer available you will be offered the closest alternative product of similar value or a refund for the value of the product
Items that are faulty:
- There will be times where a product does not perform as expected due to a manufacturing fault
- Many of our products are covered by a manufacturers warranty and can be repaired or replaced. Different items have different lengths of warranty - so get in touch with us to start the warranty process.
- Please note there are no guarantees if the problem is a result of the item being misused, mistreated or damaged in a way that is not consistent with reasonable use
- In the event that a repair is not possible or practical you will be offered a replacement
- Who is accountable for return postage costs will be decided on a case by case basis
Items that you have changed your mind about:
- Please choose carefully as The Sensory Specialist is under no obligation to provide exchanges where you have changed your mind or made the wrong selection. However, where possible, we try to accommodate your request if the packaging is unopened and the item is in its original condition.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs
- Money will only be refunded once the item has been received by The Sensory Specialist and it is deemed to be in perfect, unused condition, has not been opened and is in its original packaging.
- We suggest getting a tracking number for the parcel and packaging it appropriately when being sent back to avoid damage during transit.
- We are not able to offer a refund for any product where the outside packaging has been opened.
- Please note, all change of mind requests must be made within 14 days of receiving your product.
Items that you would like to exchange:
- If you would like to exchange a product you must contact us within 14 days of receiving your delivery
- You will be required to pay postage to return the goods you wish to exchange, as well as postage for the new item(s) to be sent back out to you.
- The replacement item will only be sent once the original item has been received by The Sensory Specialist and it is deemed to be in perfect, unused condition, has not been opened and is in its original packaging.
- We suggest getting a tracking number for the returning parcel and packaging it appropriately when being sent back to avoid damage during transit.
- We are not able to exchange any product where the outside packaging has been opened.
- Please note, all change of mind requests must be made within 7 days of receiving your product.
Weighted Blankets: 30 day guarantee -
It can take a little while for your body to get used to your new weighted blanket. We recommend using it for at least 10 days to determine that the weight is correct. We have a 30 day guarantee. If you would like to return your item for exchange or refund we will happily assist. Send us an email: email@example.com to begin the process.
Important information about the 30 day guarantee:
- We limit exchanges/ returns to 1 time per order.
- Whilst we are happy for you to try out the blanket for 30 days we do request that it is returned to us in original condition. This means no animal hair, food stains etc. We donate our returned blankets to charities and shelters and it makes it very difficult when they come back soiled. Please keep the box as the item will need to be sent back in the original packaging.
- Should the blanket come back soiled or damaged in any way we will not be able to issue a refund or exchange.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for the return shipping. Should you be returning your item for an exchange we will cover the cost of the new item to be shipped out to you.
Grace and Maggie Playmats Warranty:
All Grace and Maggie playmats come with a 6 month warranty. Warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect use including pets, shoes, harsh cleaning products and sharp objects. Please ensure you inspect your playmat on arrival. Any manufacturer faults should be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
Fitball Australia Inflatable Balls, Physio Roll Peanuts and Sit n Gym Chairs:
All Fitball Australia products have a one year warranty. Should there be a problem with your inflatable device, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the warranty process.
Please note - To maintain your warranty: As with any inflatable, the ball should not be used on any surface containing sharp, pointed objects due to the risk of puncture and bursts. Each ball has a maximum diameter printed on it. DO NOT EXCEED THIS DIAMETER this will result in the ball voiding warranty.
Fitball Australia Returns: Items can be returned within 14 days (of receiving the order) for a full refund (excluding freight). To be eligible for a return, your return must be in the same condition they are received in. This includes unopened, not inflated and unused. To complete your return you must email us at email@example.com with the details of the item you are returning for a refund to be processed. Please note freight charges for returns are at your expense and non-refundable.
Please read our product descriptions and care instructions carefully to ensure you are purchasing and using the product for its intended purpose so as to not damage the product and to get the most wear out of your product.
We have done our best to make these terms clear in our description and cannot be held responsible should a product be misused or the information provided be ignored. We are not responsible for any stains, damage, marks, or discoloration that occurs after the product is used.
Please note that due to the nature and intended use of many of our products, general wear and tear over time may occur and this is not considered a fault.
0451 347 047
Bentleigh VIC 3204
by appointment only