If you have any problems with an item purchased from The Sensory Specialist, please complete the following:
Contact us either by email- firstname.lastname@example.org or phone- 0451 347 047 with your name, order ID and a brief description so that we can start the return process for you.
Items that are damaged on arrival:
- Should you receive your parcel and open it to find something damaged, simply email us an image of the item with your name and order ID
- This must be done within 5 days of the parcel being received
- In most cases we will organise a replacement item to be sent out immediately
- If the item is no longer available you will be offered the closest alternative product of similar value or a refund for the value of the product
Items that are faulty:
- There will be times where a product does not perform as expected due to a manufacturing fault
- Some of our products are covered by a manufacturers warranty of up to 12 months and can be repaired or replaced
- Calming Moments weighted blankets have a 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Please note there are no guarantees if the problem is a result of the item being misused, mistreated or damaged in a way that is not consistent with reasonable use
- In the event that a repair is not possible or practical you will be offered a replacement
- Who is accountable for return postage costs will be decided on a case by case basis
Items that you have changed your mind about:
- Please choose carefully as The Sensory Specialist is under no obligation to provide exchanges where you have changed your mind or made the wrong selection.
Items that you would like to exchange
- If you would like to exchange a product you must contact us within 14 days of receiving your delivery
- You will be required to pay postage to return the goods you wish to exchange, as well as postage for the new item(s) to be sent back out to you.
- Any exchanged items must be received in original, unopened condition and packed appropriately when being sent back to avoid damage.
- Please note, due to both hygiene and Covid-19 reasons, some items are not able to be returned for an exchange. This includes items such as sensory compression sheets, weighted blankets, earphones, earmuffs, putty, chewable products including necklaces and teethers, and any product where the outside packaging has been opened.
0451 347 047
31 Renown St
Bentleigh VIC 3204
by appointment only