Have you experienced the amazing combination of a fidget, a weight and repetitive movement? The hand roller is beautifully weighted and smooth. It even comes in a black zip up hard case for easy storage.
Rotate it in your hand, roll it between your palms or roll to massage- it has a calming, anxiety reducing effect.
Also helpful for hand function & strengthening, the hand roller has also had positive outcomes for individuals with dementia, Parkinson's, MS and other hand function difficulties.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with:
- Managing anxiety and stress
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Suitable for primary-aged children, teens and adults. *Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
This particular product is well designed and made. Very satisfying to use as it effortlessly rolls with motion of hand & the mechanism allows you to rotate in either direction also. The product arrived quickly and comes with a compact zippered case for safe storage
Was surprised the quality was so good. Comes in it's own little case. My son is 15 and over most fidget items but he was super impressed by this product. He carries it around in his pocket. I've even tried it. The metal gives quite a satisfying feeling in your hand. I'm a bit envious. I want one. Thanks the sensory specialist. It arrived fast too.