Have you experienced the amazing combination of a fidget, a weight and repetitive movement? This is the newest edition to the Kaiko Fidgets hand roller range. Slightly shorter and fatter than the other styles, the 180gm hand roller is beautifully weighted and smooth. It even comes in a black zip up hard case for easy storage.
Rotate it in your hand, roll it between your palms or roll to massage- it has a calming, anxiety reducing effect.
Also helpful for hand function & strengthening, the hand roller has also had positive outcomes for individuals with dementia, Parkinson's, MS and other hand function difficulties.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with:
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Suitable for primary-aged children, teens and adults. *Not suitable for children under 3 years old.