Large Square Trampoline
Shape: Square Dimensions: 3.4m x 3.4m Model Number: S113
The Springfree® Large Square Trampoline is designed for families with big backyards who want ample jumping space. The 11ft x 11ft (3.4m x 3.4m) Large Square is a popular choice for many families. The unique square -with-rounded-corners shape design maximizes jumping space.
The unique shape, only offered by Springfree, is designed with curved corner edges so it can be nicely tucked into a corner space of the yard.
No springs = More jumping space!
The jumping surface of our 3.4 x 3.4m (11ft x 11ft) large square trampoline is great for perfecting trampoline jumps and ultimate physical fitness as the mat size is equivalent to a 13ft (4.3 x 4.3m) square spring-based trampoline.
The Springfree Difference Safety Features
We believe kids should be able to kids - and the philosophy of The Sensory Specialist and Springfree Trampolines is to let our children test their physical limits in a safe outdoor play environment. The revolutionary springless design of Springfree Trampolines has eliminated 90% of product related injuries, making it one of the safest trampolines in the market.
- No Springs
- SoftEdge™ Mat
- Hidden Frame
- FlexiNet® Enclosure
SPRINGFREE IS THE ONLY TRAMPOLINE TO RECEIVE A 100% PERFORMANCE RATING BY INDEPENDENT BODIES CHOICE AND CONSUMER NZ
Springfree Large Square Trampoline: Customer Questions
- Size of mat: 3.4 x 3.4 m / 11ft x 11ft
- Surface area of mat: 10.5 m²
- Trampoline Footprint: 3.2 m
- Tested Max Weight Capacity: 700 kgs
- Total height: 2.7 m Model number: S113
When Springfree contacts you to organise the delivery of your trampoline, you can at this time make a booking to have a Springfree team member assemble and install your trampoline for you.
Please note, an extra cost will be incurred and is to be paid directly to Springfree Trampoline.
Bookings are subject to team member availability. Bookings can also be made by calling the Springfree customer service team on: 1800 586 772
Springfree Trampoline conveniently offers FREE DELIVERY directly to you, normally valued up to $309.
Once your purchase is complete, the Springfree Trampoline bookings team will be in contact to arrange a suitable time for delivery. You will also receive a Notification of Dispatch to let you know when your trampoline is on its way via a freight provider.
Springfree Trampoline standard delivery time frames are as follows:
- Delivery to your door: 1-3 business days for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast.
- 2-7 business days for all other areas in Australia.
- Please note that delivery timeframes are estimates only. Due to current demand as well as changing public health orders due to Covid-19, there are often delays with delivery taking place within 5-7 business days. This is dependent on availability at time of ordering.
To help with Self Installation, here is some handy information.
Your Springfree Trampoline is supplied flat-packed as a kit, and don’t worry its designed to be installed by Mums and Dads. Included in your packaging are comprehensive installation manuals with easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
We also have most models on the BILT app, which provides step-by-step, 3D interactive instructions on your phone, as well as instructional videos on our website to guide you.
For successful installation we recommend:
• Two people working together to make it easier.
• Set aside at least two hours to complete your Springfree Trampoline installation.
• We highly recommend you take the time to read the manual and watch the videos in full BEFORE starting installation.
The Sensory Specialist is NDIS registered for the claim item numbers:
- 0112 Assistive Equipment – Recreation
- Consumables / Core supports
If jumping can be shown as a therapy-based goal on your NDIS plan, you may be able to claim the cost of your trampoline with your NDIS plan. For further information on how to claim with the NDIS, head to our NDIS page.