Medium Oval Trampoline
Shape: Oval Dimensions: 2.4m x 3.4m Model Number: 077
The Springfree® Medium Oval Trampoline is designed for the jumping enthusiast with a long and narrow yard. The 8ft x 11ft (2.4m x 3.4m) Medium Oval Trampoline is designed for active jumpers who are interested in developing trampolining experience within a narrow space.
Perfect for the urban yard or tucked away in a space that is longer than wide. The Springfree Medium Oval Trampoline allows you to maximise your jumping surface while saving valuable backyard space.
No springs = More jumping space!
The jumping surface of our 2.4 x 3.4 m (8ft x 11ft) medium oval trampoline is equivalent to that of a 3 x 4 m oval trampoline with springs and provides 77 square feet of jumping freedom.
The Springfree Difference Safety Features
We believe kids should be able to kids - and the philosophy of The Sensory Specialist and Springfree Trampolines is to let our children test their physical limits in a safe outdoor play environment. The revolutionary springless design of Springfree Trampolines has eliminated 90% of product related injuries, making it one of the safest trampolines in the market.
- No Springs
- SoftEdge™ Mat
- Hidden Frame
- FlexiNet® Enclosure
SPRINGFREE IS THE ONLY TRAMPOLINE TO RECEIVE A 100% PERFORMANCE RATING BY INDEPENDENT BODIES CHOICE AND CONSUMER NZ
Springfree Medium Oval Trampoline: Customer Questions
• Jumping Mat Dimension: 2.4 x 3.4 m / 8ft x 11ft
• Jumping Surface Area: 7.3 m²
• Trampoline Footprint: 3.6 m x 2.2 m
• Tested Max Weight Capacity: 700 kgs
• Total height: 2.7 m
• Model number: O77
When Springfree contacts you to organise the delivery of your trampoline, you can at this time make a booking to have a Springfree team member assemble and install your trampoline for you.
Please note, an extra cost will be incurred and is to be paid directly to Springfree Trampoline.
Bookings are subject to team member availability. Bookings can also be made by calling the Springfree customer service team on: 1800 586 772
Springfree Trampoline conveniently offers FREE DELIVERY directly to you, normally valued up to $309.
Once your purchase is complete, the Springfree Trampoline bookings team will be in contact to arrange a suitable time for delivery. You will also receive a Notification of Dispatch to let you know when your trampoline is on its way via a freight provider.
Springfree Trampoline standard delivery time frames are as follows:
- Delivery to your door: 1-3 business days for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast.
- 2-7 business days for all other areas in Australia.
- Please note that delivery timeframes are estimates only. Due to current demand as well as changing public health orders due to Covid-19, there are often delays with delivery taking place within 5-7 business days. This is dependent on availability at time of ordering.
To help with Self Installation, here is some handy information.
Your Springfree Trampoline is supplied flat-packed as a kit, and don’t worry its designed to be installed by Mums and Dads. Included in your packaging are comprehensive installation manuals with easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
We also have most models on the BILT app, which provides step-by-step, 3D interactive instructions on your phone, as well as instructional videos on our website to guide you.
For successful installation we recommend:
• Two people working together to make it easier.
• Set aside at least two hours to complete your Springfree Trampoline installation.
• We highly recommend you take the time to read the manual and watch the videos in full BEFORE starting installation.
The Sensory Specialist is NDIS registered for the claim item numbers:
- 0112 Assistive Equipment – Recreation
- Consumables / Core supports
If jumping can be shown as a therapy-based goal on your NDIS plan, you may be able to claim the cost of your trampoline with your NDIS plan. For further information on how to claim with the NDIS, head to our NDIS page.