Suction Construction takes on a whole new dimension with the new Squigz 2.0 set by Fat Brain Toys. Push the Squigz together to build wiggly, wobbly creations and then pull them apart to hear them POP.
With their new design, it's not just the limbs that connect - the centers of the Squigz can connect together too! Wild curves also add a clever new twist of fun and creativity.
Squigz are a great hands on tool which will get your preschooler using their creativity to build different design combinations while working on their fine motor skills and dexterity.
What we love about Squigz 2.0:
- Includes a set of 36 colourful suction-cup building pieces of different shapes and design
- Encourages fine motor skills, spatial reasoning, creativity, exploration and experimentation
- The suction caps on each Squigz sticks to any smooth, non-porous surface - such as glass, wood and metal.
- Squigz ;eaves no residue or marks when removed from a surface
- The Squigz have versatile play options, making them great for playing with in the bathtub, on walls, windows, tables and on the floor.
- Squigz piece connect together easily and pull apart with a popping noise
- Includes 36 pieces - 5 green Blips, 4 yellow Veeps, 2 small pink Mimzys, 2 orange Forberts, 3 light green Chazes, 3 blue Tripzops, 3 red Deans, 5 long pink Glipitys, 5 light blue Mips, 4 purple Bubzles
- Fully compatible with original Squigz
- Made of 100% food-grade silicone
- BPA-Free, latex-free
Recommended Age: 3+ years
My kids enjoy playing with these on our glass doors and windows. Really versatile toy.
My 3 year old loves these! They stick to each other but also onto glass and flat surfaces. He thinks it's hilarious when he pulls them off and they make a loud pop noise.